The Aarogya Foundation’s main goal is to help save the lives of patients suffering from organ failure, largely resulting from kidney disease. To achieve this goal, the Foundation carries out a range of important and life saving activities, ranging from simple but vital awareness campaigns to developing and enhancing the necessary technical infrastructure.
The Foundation’s specific objectives are as follows:
- Promoting preventative health care.
- Helping less fortunate people access proper health care.
- Conducting research related to Human Organ Transplant and to improve the understanding of kidney disease and other organ health in Nepal.
- Providing post-operative support to patients following their transplant procedure.
- Conducting awareness activities about kidney disease and other organ health through media, field visits, volunteer services, seminars, interactions, etc.
- Organizing health camps in different parts of Nepal and beyond.
- Canvassing the Government to address kidney and other organ health disease issues at the national level.